Michael V. Favia and Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C., are Of Counsel to Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. (QPWB), the full-service business law firm with offices located in several U.S. states and overseas.[i] QPWB maintains a Dedicated Medicare Compliance Group and works with insurance carriers in connection with direct and indirect claims involving Medicare reimbursement. Because attorney Favia and the firm are Of Counsel to QPWB, the firm has access to the benefits of this advanced compliance practice group.
There are a variety of services QPWBs compliance group can offer to self-insured companies and insurance carriers with worker’s compensation and liability claims. How and when to pay claims and submit reimbursements to Medicare can be daunting when mistakes can result in bad faith claims and unanticipated economic losses.
The QPWB Dedicated Medicare Compliance Group can assume a variety of responsibilities for insurance clients, including without limitation, claim investigation, conditional payment negotiation, and funding submissions where future medical expenses are certain or likely. Because every client and claim is unique, the QPWB group uses a proprietary system to properly assess and manage each and every claim.
“The QPWB Advantage:
- We address each claim on its own merits and not in a cookie cutter manner;
- As attorneys, we act as advocates on behalf of our clients focusing on every factual, legal and medical argument to help develop strategies to reduce exposure;
- We make realistic recommendations so that clients can make informed decisions and work towards understanding and resolving compliance issues in the most economical fashion;
- The firm provides attorneys with decades of experience in counseling self-insured and insurance clients;
- Decades of experience meeting with opposing parties and attending Administrative and Judicial pre-trials to address compliance issues.
- We provide individualized attention to the needs of our clients, from the smallest matter to the largest.[ii]”
In addition to direct claim management, QPWB works with external vendors and attorneys focused on primary payer issues, cost projections, medical arguments and claim settlements.
For more information about direct and indirect insurance claims and Medicare compliance, please contact Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C.
About us: Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C. is a health law and litigation firm in Chicago representing individuals, healthcare professionals and organizations with civil legal matters as well as professional licensing and regulation.
Chicago health law and litigation attorney Michael V. Favia and his associates in several locations and disciplines, advise and represent private individuals as well as healthcare professionals in all types of litigation and administrative matters involving licensing and regulatory agencies.
Michael V. Favia and Associates, P.C. represents individual physicians and health care organizations in the Chicago area with a variety of legal matters. With offices conveniently located in the Chicago Loop, Northwest side and suburban meeting locations, you can schedule a discrete meeting with an attorney at your convenience and discretion. Michael V. Favia & Associates is available at (773) 631-4580. Please visit www.favialawfirm.com and feel free to “Like” the firm on Facebook and “Follow” the firm on Twitter. You can also review endorsements and recommendations for Michael V. Favia on his Avvo.com profile and on LinkedIn.
[i] QPWB office locations are located in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Texas, and in the U.S. Virgin Islands.