Today’s podcast interview with nurse consultant, Samantha Glon, focuses on current trends and topics in the area of nurse consulting and litigation assistance in healthcare related cases. In the next 30 minutes Samantha will talk to us about her career in nurse consulting work in general and in the legal practice areas including tort liability, malpractice consultations and nursing home and medical practice investigations. CLICK/TAP HERE TO LISTEN NOW!CLICK/TAP HERE TO LISTEN NOW!
Topics covered in this 30-minute interview:
- Introducing nurse consultant, Samantha Glon, RN, BS, ALNC, FCEA
- Career focus on nurse consulting, what type of work is involved?
- What skill sets and experience are important in reviewing medical charts?
- Litigation assistance in healthcare related cases involving (1) tort liability, (2) malpractice consultations, and (3) nursing home and medical practice investigations.
- Tips for people looking for a career change and have an interest in nurse consulting?
Samantha Glon, RN, BS, ALNC, FCEA, is the founder and owner of SJG & Associates, the legal nurse consulting and medical records review provider for attorneys, insurance companies, and healthcare facilities. Samantha has significant work experience as a Registered Nurse and in healthcare and nursing director positions. Samantha earned her Associates of Science Degree in Registered Nursing from Elgin Community College and she earned her Bachelors of Science Degree in Healthcare Management from National-Lewis University.
# # #
Michael V. Favia & Associates are available to advise and represent health care professionals and the general Chicagoland community with a variety of legal issues. With offices conveniently located in the Chicago Loop, Northwest side and suburbs, you can schedule a discrete meeting with an attorney at your convenience and discretion.
For more about Michael V. Favia & Associates’ professional licensing work, please call (773) 631-4580, visit www.IL-Licensing.com and feel free to “Like” the firm on Facebook and “Follow” the firm on Twitter. You may also connect with Attorney Michael V. Favia on LinkedIn and on Avvo.com where you may also read client endorsements and reviews.