The Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants is a group of highly experienced attorneys and investigators who represent and defend licensed professionals. The Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants have a network of connections with attorneys and professionals who manage a variety of legal practice areas including consumer protection. Zamparo Law Group defends consumers from deceptive and unfair business practices, abusive collection tactics, identity theft, and a host of other anti-consumer behaviors.
Topics covered in this podcast interview – click here to listen now!
- What is consumer protection law and how do attorneys help you recover from harm?
- Does an injured victim pay attorneys fees or collect at the end, like in personal injury law?
- What are the sources of law identifying conduct resulting in a consumer protection violation?
- A brief overview of fair debt collection laws and what types of wrongs to watch for.
- How the fair credit rules work and what the credit reporting agencies should do to protect you.
- About the Driver Privacy Protection Act and concern about motor vehicle records.
- What the Telephone Consumer Protection Act requires of telemarketers.
Roger Zamparo Received a B.A. from Ohio University and his J.D. from The John Marshall Law School (where he is currently serves as a member of the Board of Trustees). In his 35-year litigation practice, he has represented individuals and corporations in both state and federal courts. He has concentrated on several areas, including consumer law and legal malpractice. Please contact the Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants at (773) 631-4580 to be connected with Roger Zamparo if you have a consumer protection question or need to consult on your legal matter.