The Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants is a group of highly experienced attorneys and investigators who previously worked for the I.D.P.R. will represent and/or defend licensed professionals in cases involving the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Illinois Department of Public Aid and Illinois Department of Public Health. In this monthly podcast series our attorneys and consultants will share news, tips and resources.
Topics covered in this 30 minute Internet radio podcast:
- Introducing Anita DeCarlo;
- How workers’ compensation law works in Illinois, generally;
- Some common injuries that give rise to workers’ compensation claims;
- 2011 amendments to workers’ compensation law in Illinois, wage differentials;
- Rebuttable presumptions, carpal tunnel caps, operative v. traumatic injuries;
- Measures healthcare industry workers can take to reduce risk of injury;
- Healthcare administrators, managers and workers’ compensation trends.
Anita M. DeCarlo is a workers’ compensation attorney, associated with the Chicago health law and litigation firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, and the Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants. Anita earned her Juris Doctorate from The John Marshall Law School and she is an active member of the Justinian Society of Lawyers and served as Co-President of the John Marshall chapter. She was recognized as an Illinois Rising Star by Super Lawyers and received a Distinguished Service Award from the John Marshall Law School. Anita is a frequent speaker and article writer in the area of workers’ compensation law in Illinois.
Visit our Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants website for more information. You may also contact Anita DeCarlo for more information at (773) 631-4580 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.