The Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants is a group of highly experienced attorneys and investigators who previously worked for the I.D.P.R. will represent and/or defend licensed professionals in cases involving the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Illinois Department of Public Aid and Illinois Department of Public Health. In this monthly podcast series our attorneys and consultants will share news, tips and resources.
Topics covered in this 30 minute show:
- Introducing Jacqueline Friedman-Stein
- Examples of professions you may encounter in professional licensing
- The IDFPR and how they work to regulate professional licensing and practice
- Applicants for professional licensing and potential issues in the process
- Licensing issues when the professional practices in multiple states
- Inquiry procedures and the disciplinary process and possible outcomes
- Restoring a professional license in various scenarios
Jacqueline Friedman-Stein is a professional licensing attorney, of counsel to the Chicago health law and litigation firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, and formerly the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation as well as private law firms specializing in healthcare law and legal services in professional licensing. Jackie earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Colorado Boulder, her Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, and her LLM in health law from Loyola University Chicago School of Law.